Closed until further notice due to social distancing restrictions.
Cross Tempe Town Lake in style, and have a little fun along the way.
March Operating Hours
|March 29||No Operation due to event|
|Tempe Beach Park Stop|
|10:30 am||10:40 am|
|11:10 am||11:20 am|
|11:50 am||12:00 pm|
|12:30 pm||12:40 pm|
|1:10 pm||1:20 pm|
|1:50 pm||2:00 pm|
|2:30 pm||2:40 pm|
|3:10 pm||3:20 pm|
|3:50 pm||4:00 pm|
|4:30 pm||4:40 pm|
|5:10 pm||5:20 pm|
|5:50 pm||6:00 pm
|West Marina Stop|
|10:10 am||10:20 am|
|10:50 am||11:00 am|
|11:30 am||11:40 am|
|12:10 pm||12:20 pm|
|12:50 pm||1:00 pm|
|1:30 pm||1:40 pm|
|2:10 pm||2:20 pm|
|2:50 pm||3:00 pm|
|3:30 pm||3:40 pm|
|4:10 pm||4:20 pm|
|4:50 pm||5:00 pm|
|5:30 pm||5:40 pm|
|6:10 pm||6:20 pm
Pay driver with debit/credit card. Sorry, cash not accepted for the safety of our drivers.
- $5 one-way adult
- $3 one-way ages 9 and under
- $40 weekly passes*
- $75 monthly passes*
Prices subject to change without notice.
*Weekly and monthly passes coming Soon.
Rules and Restrictions
- Riders must exit the vessel at the end of a one-way trip. Round-trip rides will not be allowed.
- First come first serve
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit only – cash not accepted
- Weather Policy: will not operate in high winds, haboobs, lighting or storm events.
- Vessel Capacity: 10 + driver / pets allowed
- No alcohol allowed.
- PFD’s will be provided for all sizes. Ages 14 and under are required to wear a PFD.
Easy to Ride!
- Decide which location you are near, North or South side and proceed to the pick up spot noted on the map.
- The boat and driver will either be onsite or in transit. Check the departure schedule to see when the boat will return to your location. It takes approximately 30 minutes for the boat to return to each stop from the time it departs. The travel time on the water between stops is approximately 10 minutes. The driver will wait at each stop for 10 minutes before departing again.
- Once the boat has arrived at your location you’ll pay the driver (credit or debit only please) and board the vessel.
- Kids 14 and under must wear a life jacket. Life jackets provided for all riders.
- Once you’ve departed sit back relax and enjoy a brief boat ride to the opposite side of the lake. Sorry no round trip rides will be allowed. The boat travels at a maximum speed of 5mph and has shade covering ½ the boat.
- Once you’ve arrived you must exit the vessel. We ask that you only exit once our driver has come to a complete stop, secured the vessel to the dock and is standing at the ready, eager to assist each person as they exit.
Boat Rentals of America is excited to bring Tempe Town Lake it’s first official Water Taxi service. With the tremendous growth Tempe is undergoing and the continued expansion of businesses and residence on both sides of the lake a Water Taxi is a prefect addition. With that being said we take the safety of our passengers and fellow boaters very seriously. We will not operate in severe weather and will work closely with the city and it’s lake coordinators to make sure we adhere to all regulations. Our operating hours and pick-up & drop-off schedule will be regularly updated. We’ll work in partnership with the city and any special events that may be taking place and post updates on this page and our voicemail as well as on a printed schedule our drivers will carry.
We hope to expand the amount of stops, offer weekly and monthly passes and be able to offer charters, dinner cruises and other services in the future. So if you want to cross from one side of the lake to the other by means of a Water Taxi or just want to come check us out, our first day of service will be Friday March 6th at 10am. See the schedule below for more details. You can’t miss us, we’re the yellow and black pontoon boat with a yellow bimini top.
Our boat is equipped with safety in mind
Our Taxi Drivers