Save over $13,000 per Year. Why own a boat when you have access to a fleet of boats for less than 20% of the cost of ownership?!?
Welcome Aboard! As a Member of Pleasant Harbor Boat Club, you’ll be eligible to enjoy the luxury of a beautifully maintained fleet that will provide hours of boating pleasure on Lake Pleasant.
AXIS T23 – Dark N Stormy
- 23′ with 400 HP
- Seats 16
- Soft grip flooring on the deck, swim board and transom step mats
Premier Double Decker – Double Trouble
- 23′ 9″ with 150HP outboard
- 2nd story deck with slide
- Sun and shade in one fast pontoon
MasterCraft NXT 20 – He’s Gone
- 20′ and 320 HP
- Seats 11
- Ideal for wakeboard, surf and waterskiing
20′ Regal – Stella Blue
- 20′ 3″ with 240 HP
- Seats 8
- XL swim platform, sun pad & Fusion 600 stereo
22′ Crest – Good 2 Go
- 23′ 9″ with 150 HP outboard
- Seats 12
- Fusion stereo with Bluetooth and (4) 150W – 6″ speakers
- 22′ 4″ with 200 HP
- Seats 8
- Lowrance HOOK-7 hi-def GPS mapping, CHIRP fishfinder
$2,500 initiation fee
- Half or full day weekdays
- Half day weekends
- Save 10% Off Rental Boat Fleet; CA & AZ
- 1st Year Total: $6100
$3,500 initiation fee
- Half or full days, 7 days a week
- FREE Rental Boat Fleet; CA & AZ*
(*some restrictions apply)
- 1st Year Total: $8300
$1,500 initiation fee
- Half or full day weekdays
- 15% Off Rental Boat Fleet (weekends)
- 1st Year Total: $3900
Q: What other expenses can I expect?
A: Fuel used and a possible cleaning charge
Q: How many days can I go boating in a year?
A:Unlimited, as long as the boats are available
Q: How many reservations can I make?
A: Unlimited, but no more than 2 reservations in a 30 day period. Admiral level = 60 day period.
Q: Do you provide lifejackets?
A: Yes, we provide lifejackets for all ages.
Q: Do you provide water toys?
A: Yes, we provide tubes, wakesurfer’s, wakeboards, wakeskates and water skis.
Q: How many people are allowed to use my membership?
A: One additional adult is allowed on the membership.
Q: Is my membership transferable?
A: Yes, you may transfer your membership after 1 year.
Q: Do you require boat experience to join?
A: No experience is required. Mandatory training is provided.
Q: Who can I bring with me?
A: Anyone, as long as the Member or alternate member is present.
Q: What happens if there is an accident? Is insurance included in my membership?
A: Insurance is included in the price of membership. However, each Member is responsible for any vessel damage up to the $2,500 deductible.
Q. How do I reserve a boat?
A: Reservations can be made via e-mail, phone or online
Q: During what hours am I allowed to use the boats?
A: Our office hours vary depending on the season and weather. We reserve the right to change hours of operation.
Q: What do I need to do to return a boat?
A: Just top off the fuel, pick up after yourself and leave. The PHBC crew will do the rest.
Q: Can I fish on the boats?
Yes, fishing is allowed on our pontoon boats only.
Q: Can I go boating at other locations?
A: Yes, with our admiral membership you have access to all our rental locations in Arizona & California.
Q: What type of boats do you have?
A: Ski boats, pontoons, fishing boats & more!
ENJOYING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Telephone PHBC’s office at 928-501-5101 or go online to our website to make a reservation for a boat available at the time and day you want.
- On the day of your reservation, pick up the boat and fill out a pre-outing checklist with PHBC staff member.
- All boats are equipped with adult life vests. If you have children under 12, Coast Guard approved personal flotation are available if needed.
- Enjoy your time on the lake.
- When returning, top off the fuel you used, then remove your trash and personal items before returning the boat to PHBC.
- Return the boat to a PHBC representative for a post-outing check.
That’s all there is to it. We do the cleaning and make sure the fleet is ready for the next Member’s pleasure boating.
New Boat in the Club
Designed to exceed the needs of the most demanding Captain, as well as accommodate his family. As Fisherman and boating enthusiasts we believe it is important to provide all of the necessities for the serious fisherman, but then go further and design family-friendly amenities into each model to truly offer a distinctive and versatile vessel.