Save over $13,000 per Year. Why own a boat when you have access to a fleet of boats for less than 20% of the cost of ownership?!?
Welcome Aboard! As a Member of Pleasant Harbor Boat Club, you’ll be eligible to enjoy the luxury of a beautifully maintained fleet that will provide hours of boating pleasure on Lake Pleasant.
AXIS T23 - Dark N Stormy
- 23' with 400 HP
- Seats 16
- Soft grip flooring on the deck, swim board and transom step mats
Premier Double Decker - Double Trouble
- 23' 9" with 150HP outboard
- 2nd story deck with slide
- Sun and shade in one fast pontoon
MasterCraft NXT 20 - He's Gone
- 20' and 320 HP
- Seats 11
- Ideal for wakeboard, surf and waterskiing
20' Regal - Stella Blue
- 20' 3" with 240 HP
- Seats 8
- XL swim platform, sun pad & Fusion 600 stereo
22' Crest - Good 2 Go
- 23' 9"with 150 HP outboard
- Seats 12
- Fusion stereo with Bluetooth and (4) 150W – 6″ speakers
$1,700 initiation fee
- $250/mo November - April
- Half or full day weekdays
- Half day weekends
- Save 10% Off Rental Boat Fleet; CA & AZ
- 1st Year Total: $5000
- Save $500 - 10% off if year paid in full
$2,900 initiation fee
- $300/month - November - April
- Half or full days, 7 days a week
- FREE Rental Boat Fleet; CA & AZ*
(*some restrictions apply)
- 1st Year Total: $7100
- Save $710 - 10% off if year paid in full
$900 initiation fee
- $150/month - November - April
- Half or full day weekdays
- 15% Off Rental Boat Fleet (weekends)
- 1st Year Total: $3000
- Save $300 - 10% off if year paid in full
Q: What other expenses can I expect?
A: Fuel used and a possible cleaning charge
Q: How many days can I go boating in a year?
A:Unlimited, as long as the boats are available
Q: How many reservations can I make?
A: Unlimited, but no more than 2 reservations in a 30 day period. Admiral level = 60 day period.
Q: Do you provide lifejackets?
A: Yes, we provide lifejackets for all ages.
Q: Do you provide water toys?
A: Yes, we provide tubes, wakesurfer’s, wakeboards, wakeskates and water skis.
Q: How many people are allowed to use my membership?
A: One additional adult is allowed on the membership.
Q: Is my membership transferable?
A: Yes, you may transfer your membership after 1 year.
Q: Do you require boat experience to join?
A: No experience is required. Mandatory training is provided.
Q: Who can I bring with me?
A: Anyone, as long as the Member or alternate member is present.
Q: What happens if there is an accident? Is insurance included in my membership?
A: Insurance is included in the price of membership. However, each Member is responsible for any vessel damage up to the $2,500 deductible.
Q. How do I reserve a boat?
A: Reservations can be made via e-mail, phone or online
Q: During what hours am I allowed to use the boats?
A: Our office hours vary depending on the season and weather. We reserve the right to change hours of operation.
Q: What do I need to do to return a boat?
A: Just top off the fuel, pick up after yourself and leave. The PHBC crew will do the rest.
Q: Can I fish on the boats?
Yes, fishing is allowed on our pontoon boats only.
Q: Can I go boating at other locations?
A: Yes, with our admiral membership you have access to all our rental locations in Arizona & California.
Q: What type of boats do you have?
A: Ski boats, pontoons, fishing boats & more!
ENJOYING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Telephone PHBC’s office at 928-501-5101 or go online to our website to make a reservation for a boat available at the time and day you want.
- On the day of your reservation, pick up the boat and fill out a pre-outing checklist with PHBC staff member.
- All boats are equipped with adult life vests. If you have children under 12, Coast Guard approved personal flotation are available if needed.
- Enjoy your time on the lake.
- When returning, top off the fuel you used, then remove your trash and personal items before returning the boat to PHBC.
- Return the boat to a PHBC representative for a post-outing check.