For sheer excitement and an unbelievable ride, come enjoy one of our Yamaha VX110 Waverunners. It’s a real E-Ticket. Speeds in-harbor must be maintained to idle-throttle. Offshore you control the thrills. Built to accommodate one or two people, the Yamaha VX110 provides a water adventure that is too much fun.
Operators must be at least 18 years with experience, and no passengers younger than 16 years old. Seats two. $120/hr – $180/2hrs
For additional information on this incredible watercraft, visit the Yamaha Waverunner website.
Learn the watercraft by viewing the Operator’s Manual.
Yamaha VX110 Deluxe Specifications:
- Rated Horsepower: 110 hp @ 8,000 RPM
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, In-line, 4-Cylinder, 20 Valve
- Displacement: 1052cc
- Fuel: Regular
- Type of Exhaust: Wet
- Type of Lubrication: Dry Sump
- Cooling: Open-Looped, Water
- Carburetor/Injection: EFI
- Transmission: Direct Drive
- Impeller: 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
- Length: 127.7″ (3.22m)
- Seat Length: 66″/56″ (1.67m/1.43m)
- Dry Weight: 715 lbs (325kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal
- Vehicle Capacity: 1, 2, or 3 person/ 529lbs (240kg)
- Storage Capacity: 19 gal (65L)